6万

积分

管理员

跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2021-9-22 09:55 |显示全部楼层 |倒序浏览
[此帖已被设为精华]

原贴楼主:DATOTO
原贴因系统原因处于锁贴状态,版主来将其转载发布

Expand Research (ER) is a boutique consulting company that provides benchmark/peer analysis for our financial institutional clients to improve their business performance, and it belongs to the BCG group currently. Since I wish I could try to get a job in the UK, I decided to apply for their graduate analyst role this August. I heard back from them in September, the first stage is the online test (, which included two Predictive Index assessments); the exams are not too challenging, practicing some mock questions before you took the real tests is enough. The second stage is the telephone interview, which lasts around 30~45 minutes, whereas there're two further stages I need to face before I got the offer. (The second round interview was a case interview, which might require me to do the analysis and presentation; the final round interview is a competency interview as well.) The head of HR, who is the person I interviewed with, was friendly and talked clearly, and I felt that she not only want to promote herself & ER to me but want to know myself. Part of the questions I was asked were shown below.

1. Self-introduction
2. Your understanding of ER
3. Did you focus on some particular sub-sector/roles in the financial industry? Why did you want to apply for this role?
4. Why did you want to work at ER?
5. Did you have any other undergoing job applications with other companies?
6. Did you know how to use vlookup & pivot table functionalities in Excel?
7. What concerns could you think about when we used benchmark to do the analysis for our clients?
8. If the cost of the IT division of one of our investment bank clients was 10% higher than that of other peers, what is the reason? If we figured out that the higher cost resulted from cost paid for the employees, what is the reason?
9. Did you have any questions?

I made two mistakes during the interview. First, I did not further analyze the problem for the question 8, by which I considerer that she want to test my analysis ability; secondly, I did not prepare too many questions for question 9 because I thought that it might not be appropriate to ask HR too many questions about the jobs & works. (I am not sure whether it's true or not.) Anyway, just wish I could get the offer soon!

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册 QQ登录

x
+11
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 QQ登录

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

应届生微信小程序|应届生求职网YingJieSheng.COM ( 沪ICP备12015550号-13 )

GMT+8, 2024-7-27 07:36