应届生求职招聘论坛 消费品/化妆品/食品/餐饮/烟草类公司 宝洁 Successful Story_Information & Decision Solutions ...
查看: 3123|回复: 0
go

[综合经验] Successful Story_Information & Decision Solutions [!copy_link!]

发表于 2009-9-7 11:45 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览 |打印
PG IDS, an inspiring stage for career building
   Freya Peng--IDS System Analyst, Delivery Manager of Asia Customer Solutions (from Mainland China)

Before stepping out of the ‘ivory tower’ of campus, I had been dreaming of an “ideal” working environment where it provides diverse opportunities to develop people’s extensive capabilities, sets the mechanism to continuously inspire its staff to fully fulfill the potentiality and commits to its people with long term career design and growth. After the two years of experience in P&G IDS, I have felt and been convinced time and time again, that this organization is the just stage.

It is more than impressive how company insists on ‘build from within’ policy in all kinds of levels as the definite commitment to talents building. Once upon joining company, I was immediately assigned a key role in a top priority project for driving national retail execution excellence. This early responsibility helped me to quickly understand the FMCG business and have a broad view on how IDS competencies contribute to grow P&G business. Then I moved quickly to another project with 10 times bigger scope which requires strong project management skills. Most currently, I was assigned as Asia delivery manager of Customer Solutions. This, again, is a new domain of knowledge & skill where there is truly global collaboration and different competency building areas. What matters more is that my managers and mentors have continuously supported me during this career development.

All of above have ensured me to keep pretty high energy level in the past, and I believe it will last the whole journey as I am in this inspiring stage to learn and grow.

IDS, the Place to Be
   Larry Gong--IDS Section Manager for Customer Business Development (from Mainland China)

When I joined P&G IDS in 1996, I never thought that I would stay in a company for such a long time. However, over the past 11 years, there has never been a point that I would think of leaving IDS. There are several key factors that attract me to stay:

1. Every 2-3 years, I have the opportunity to work in new areas, which I can learn new knowledge, skills and technologies, deliver results and being recognized. I have worked in quite some areas, for example: Design and set up China IT Infrastructure, Manage P&G global communication systems, GC HQ Back office operations, Project Manager for GC Gillette & P&G integration, and recently leading IDS Customer Solutions and Services for our Distributor channel operations.

2. People in the company whom I work with are passion for winning, smart, respect and caring to each other, coming from all over the world. I have traveled to lots of countries, got to know many people, and worked with them collaboratively as one team to overcome challenges and celebrate success. This is always a pleasant experience.

3. I like the distinctive value that IDS brings to the business, not just expertise in leading-edge solutions and technologies, but more the leadership in leading business process transformation via Information & Decision solutions; turn data into meaning business information (reporting) and transfer information into faster and better decision making.

P&G – The Place to Be for Capability and Career Development
   Michelle Zhuang

I was an experienced hire when I joined P&G in 1992 and I still firmly believe joining P&G is one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life so far and I have an exciting and rewarding career in P&G.

P&G has its strong Purpose, Values and Principles which attract the people most. You will be valued and recognized on your leadership, ownership and performance in the company and I am always fully trusted and empowered to do my work..

P&G values the people most and it provides various challenging career development opportunities which keep you always motivated. In my past 15 years with the company, I have been in about 8 different assignments in IDS organization assuming local, regional or global roles including Financial Application & Systems Implementation and Operations, SAP Project Implementations, Corporate Restructure Project Implementation, Workplace Services Lead Role in Greater China, GBS Client & Site Services Management and the recent new role as Asia MDO Supply Network Solutions Manager. This gave me a lot of exposure to various business areas and business organization as well as people so I can continually learn, develop and contribute.

P&G’s unique asset is its people and the company recruits and retains the top talents so you have the opportunities to work with a lot of outstanding people in the world. Diversity is also highly valued in the company so you can openly share your opinions to others as well as getting feedback and support from others. You can always learn and reapply the best practices internally and externally.
+10

使用道具 举报 !return_top!

‹ 上一主题|下一主题

应届生微信小程序|应届生求职网YingJieSheng.COM ( 沪ICP备12015550号-13 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-27 06:09