查看: 1983|回复: 0
go

[综合经验] Successful Story_Legal [!copy_link!]

发表于 2009-9-7 11:41 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览 |打印
From a practice lawyer to an in-house legal counsel

Benny Chen.
Associate Director and Associate General Counsel - Legal Department Great China (from Mainland China)

l joined PG as an in-house legal counsel in Legal Department in 1997. Before that, l had been a practice lawyer for almost five years with an international law firm. Since l joined P&G in mid-career, coupled with the occupational habits l’ve formed, l would, most likely, view P&G from an outsider’s standpoint. Over the past ten years, the more l understand P&G, the more l like it. l’ve never for one day felt bored. There are always things to learn and to resolve. P&G has a world-class training and development system. Besides the systematic classroom training, the On-the-job Coaching system is even more critical. It also offers me a very good work-life balance and it matches my interest to be both a lawyer and a manager. It has been a constant fun to work with a group of smart people who focus on making things and life better. As the in-house lawyer, we are business partner, legal defender and company’s protector. l personally enjoy working in P&G Legal Department very much, and l hope more people can join me soon!
+10

使用道具 举报 !return_top!

‹ 上一主题|下一主题

应届生微信小程序|应届生求职网YingJieSheng.COM ( 沪ICP备12015550号-13 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-27 06:07