查看: 4599|回复: 0
go

[综合经验] Successful Story_Finance & Accounting [!copy_link!]

发表于 2009-9-7 11:47 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览 |打印
Lesley Bai--Associate Director
  Greater China Skincare and Color Cosmetics Finance

Leading the business, developing local organization and growing my own skills and capability! This is the life that I am living everyday in Procter Gamble Finance function. Aren’t you looking forwarding to it!!!

PG Finance is not just about closing books, preparing reports or calculating budgets. We are everywhere in the business to provide our leadership for decision making to deliver superior and sustainable long term shareholder value. My 11-year journey in P&G finance has given me very rich experience in strategic planning, plant and customer team finance, etc. I was able to learn and lead the business like Haircare, Fabric and Home Care, Personal cleansing category and now Skincare and Color Cosmetics. Early responsibility gave me sufficient room to develop to my full potential - assigned as a plant CFO only with 4 years experience in the company; managed the biggest business unit in Greater China in my 6th year; led the largest business unit in the biggest customer team in the US… Various functional areas, business units and geography experiences tremendously enriched my growth journey as a professional manager.

The greatest thing about PG Finance to me is the privilege to work with a lot of very talented people with outstanding integrity everyday. I was able to build very close and constructive relationship with my colleagues. My immediate manager always provides me unconditional support and guidance to my personal and professional life. I have mentors who I can trust and share my happiness and frustration with. They are always there to be my sounding board for my ideas and enable me to make tough but wise choices in work and life. Wherever I go, I can always feel the support behind me!!!

Last but not the least, Guangzhou is such a great place to live and has become my 2nd hometown. Open, passionate and pioneering are the characteristics of Guangzhou, there are lots of interesting things waiting for you! I wish to see you in charming Guangzhou and warmly welcome you to become one of the FAers in P&G. Together, we create brighter future for you, me and P&G

Leverage your finance mastery to be a business leader
  Howard Jong-- Group Manager, Baby Care GBU Finance,
  Greater China (from Taiwan)

2000-2001
Financial Analyst, Taiwan Tissue, Towel Facial (TTF) - Responsible for initiative and go-to-market financial analysis.

2001-2002 Financial Analyst, Taiwan Snack TTF - Responsbile for business model and industry analysis.

2002-2003 Assistant Manager, Taiwan Tax Treasury - Reponsible for tax savings projects, cash forecast and management.

2003-2004 Assistant Manager, GC Hair Care PS Finance - Responsbile for cost projections for $200MM and cost leader for $10MM savings projects.

2004-2005 Group Manager, GC Hair Fem Care PS Finance - Responsible for cost projections for $300M and supply network design.

2005-present Group Manager, GC Baby Care Financial Analysis Profit Forecast - Responsible for developing financial projections and planning for $200MM business.

There are many critical moments in life, especially when you graduate from school and start job hunting hoping to find the best place to fulfill your career aspirations. For me, joining PG Finance & Accounting (F&A) has been the most fruitful and exciting experience. Early responsibilities helped me to learn and grow fast at the beginning. Working with talented people around the globe from different functions, backgrounds on various categories and brands widened my viewpoint in dealing with business challenges. P&G F&A offers a wide range of assignment opportunities to learn and equip yourself to be a well-rounded financial officer. In this role, you are entrusted by the Company to guide and influence business decisions and choices on various aspects, including business strategic planning, portfolio assessment, capital investment, risk management, etc. At the same time, this is a place where diversity, innovative ideas and people development are deeply valued and committed to. Come see us. You will be surprised and amazed how much you can achieve as a F&Aer in P&G!

A different corporate finance job
  Samuel Lau-- Assistant Manager, Product Supply Finance,
  Greater China (from Hong Kong)

2003-2004
Hong Kong Financial Analyst, Responsible for providing financial advice for HK biggest customer team conducting large-scale financial analysis & business recommendation for Hong Kong Business (e.g. Cosmetic Counter Business Analysis, etc.)

2004-2006 Greater China Femcare Assistant Financial Manager, Responsible for developing financial projections for $200 Million Business. Conducting strategic planning work (e.g. Portfolio Analysis to define "where to play" "how to win" strategy) and leading crucial business decisions (e.g. defining pricing strategy for China Business, recommendation on $10 Million capital investment, etc.)

2006-Present Greater China Femcare Product Supply Assistant Finance Manager, Responsible for developing cost projections of whole Greater China Feminine Care business. Leading competitors benchmarking analysis and directly presenting to Global Femcare President

I started my PG career in Hong Kong in 2003. Working in P&G F&A is an amazing journey as it gives me a chance to work in different positions & geographical areas during my career.

PG always trusts & values people. You could assume early responsibility at the very beginning of your career. My firstly assigned job was customer team finance manager of Dairy Farm Group and financial analysis in Hong Kong. In this role, I learned much more about trade environment and how to make strategic choices & create win-win solution with our customer.

Now I am working as Product Supply Finance Manager in Guangzhou. This is another challenge but exciting role for me. Guangzhou is really the place I love to work at as I could easily adapt the life style enjoy all the delicious food here.

Do you want to develop your financial expertise, broaden your exposure keep excited every day when you come to office? If you are looking for the above and want to prepare yourself as a future business leader, P&G F&A should be the right choice for you – welcome and see you all.
+10

使用道具 举报 !return_top!

‹ 上一主题|下一主题

应届生微信小程序|应届生求职网YingJieSheng.COM ( 沪ICP备12015550号-13 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-29 22:29