自我介绍
很高兴能有机会参加贵公司面试。我叫___,来自___,今年___岁,目前就读于____。我对自己的评价是一个综合能力比较全面的人。
首先,我有较强的学习和科研能力:____
其次,我有良好的组织管理能力:____
一汽大众是中国最优秀的汽车公司,____希望我今天的表现能让各位老师满意。
终面英语
一、关于自身
1_自己的优点?[size=10_5pt]absolutely advantage
About my advantages, I am a responsible, positive and open-minded person, and I can have much enthusiasm for a thing for a long time_ I must finish it, if I start it_
For example, we know, student union work and research work often have time conflict, but I will not give up any work that I should do even if I must sacrifice my spare time to finish it_
2_自己的缺点?如何克服?[size=10_5pt]([size=10_5pt]Disadvantage[size=10_5pt], [size=10_5pt]shortcoming[size=10_5pt], [size=10_5pt]defect[size=10_5pt], [size=10_5pt]fault[size=10_5pt], [size=10_5pt]weak point[size=10_5pt])([size=10_5pt]overcome[size=10_5pt], [size=10_5pt]get over[size=10_5pt], [size=10_5pt]surmount[size=10_5pt], [size=10_5pt]conquer[size=10_5pt])
For the time being, I’m lack of work experience_ What’s more, my major is Electrical Engineering, so I am probably lack of knowledge of the automobile engineering, but I will study hard to strengthened myself in automobile engineering in the future_ By the way, I have already put some books about automobile in the Favorites in Amazon_
3_最自豪的一件事?[size=10_5pt]What I am most proud of during my school life[size=10_5pt]?
In my second year of university, As the publicity director, I represent my society to make a speech in the competition of TOP 10 societies of ____ We spend a lot of time and energy to prepare this important competition_ Finally, we got the reward from over 100 competitor_ I feel very proud of it_
4_最遗憾(失败)的一件事?[size=10_5pt]R[size=10_5pt]egrettable[size=10_5pt], [size=10_5pt]repentant[size=10_5pt], [size=10_5pt]sorry[size=10_5pt], [size=10_5pt]pity[size=10_5pt], [size=10_5pt]apologetic ([size=10_5pt]f[size=10_5pt]ailures)?
In Graduate Entrance Examination, because despising the difficulty of the exam, I failed to get the score line of ___, but fortunately, I get the score line of _____ For my girlfriend had already turned down a postgraduate recommendation, I failed to keep an appointment to study together with her, and she had to suffer a long-distance relationship_ l’ m very sorry for that_
5_别人怎么评价你?[size=10_5pt]How do others rate you?[size=10_5pt]([size=10_5pt] evaluate[size=10_5pt], [size=10_5pt]assess[size=10_5pt], [size=10_5pt]appraise[size=10_5pt])
My classmates may tell that I am a reliable, trustworthy, easygoing, sincere and kind person, I always consider the feelings of others_
6_[size=10_5pt]Who is your best friend
He is my primary school and middle school classmate_ We have known for nearly 16 years_ He is a person who can be trusted_ Once he promise you to do something, he will definitely do it_
Two nights before the entrance exam, he sent me the practice materials in the rain, Because he promised the teacher to send the materials to everybody in time_
I want to learn from him, to be a honest and trustworthy person_
7_有没有女朋友?说一下你们的故事。
My girlfriend is my college classmate_ We became lovers in the second semester of the first year in college_ It has been over 5 years from we got together_ Our friends all say that we are a model of love_
We first met in ____ _ We rode a tandem bicycle and watch the beautiful scenery of the early spring together_ After that, we often met for a walk, went to class, read books in library and have dinner together_ Our love improved day by day, We work hard together for the future, We think for each other_ Every day with her is very happy_
8_家庭
I have a happy family_ There are 3 people in my family, My father, mother, and I_ I’m the only children in my family_
My father is ___, and my mother is___ My parents’ overcome all the hardship to bring my up, but they never let me few lower than others_ They are the greatest person in my heart_
Although my parents are common people, they are hard-working and kind_ Their word and action tell me how to behave myself well_ They support my choice_ they give me enough freedom to do what I want to do_ When I face hardship, they encourage me to find way out_
I love them very much_
8_介绍你的家乡
I’m glad to have the opportunity to introduce my hometown ____
____ has a long history, The history of ____ can be traced back to the ____, when it was the activity area of _____
What’s more, My hometown has several tourist attractions, such as _____ and so on_ The local people are very kind, so welcome to my hometown, I believe you will enjoy the trip!
That’s all, thank you_
9_家乡的旅游景点
Mount _____ is one of my favorite tourist attraction in my hometown, it is a four A level tourist attraction_ It almost has the same beauty of ____, so it is called "_____" The wild goats in the forest always escape from wolves and tigers, so most of the time they live on the cliffs of this mountain, so it gets the name____, it means _____ There are dozens of strange landscapes, such as_____ and so on_ They are all so beautiful, magnificent, and very worth seeing_
10_描述一下你的爱好(特长)[size=10_5pt]interest[size=10_5pt], hobby([size=10_5pt]Specialty[size=10_5pt], strong point)
I like playing badminton_ I have a good net technology and backhand technology_ Playing badminton can help me regulate the learning and researching rhythm, exercise, and lose weight_
11_最喜欢什么运动
12_羽毛球比赛中收获了什么?[size=10_5pt]gain, learn
I attended mixed double matches with my senior sister_ She sprained her ankle during the game, but she still insisted on the game_ From the matches, I learned a lot, such as teamwork spirit and friendship_ Without her contribution, without our teamwork and cooperation, we could not won the matches_
[size=10_5pt]13_Do you like readingWhat kind of book do you like
Yes, I like reading very much, I like Historical book and Painting set, but my favorite is Love story novel.
14.介绍一本最近读的书?
The book I am reading recently is "Your Name". The book is written by Makoto Shinkai, a Japanese writer and director, it’s a novel of the movie with same name. This book tells a story about the love through time and space.
A girl living in a town and a boy living in Tokyo exchanged their bodies, a lot of interesting stories have taken place during this time. One day, the boy found that the girl has died in a disaster caused by a fallen comet three years ago. Through their efforts, the fate of the two lovers also began to turn. Finally, they meet in the same time and space.
15.在书中你学到了什么?
The two lovers in the book can overcome the difficulty of life and death, through different time and space. So love must be persisted, no matter what you meet.
16.五年内职业规划Career planning
I hope to be a product development engineer. I will integrate into the corporate culture actively, combine to practical work to theoretical knowledge, grasp the rhythm of work, and insist on the job responsibilities.
After entering the job, the transition from a green hand to a professional engineer will be realized within 3 years. I will further improve myself, through the accumulation of experience step by step, I hope to be a important cadre among product development engineers with in 5 years.
I think I have excellent learning ability and working attitude, and I will work hard for this career planning.
17.以后想从事的工作?
18.介绍一下你的专业?
My major is .... in both undergraduate and postgraduate time. ..... is a key discipline in modern science and technology.
19.实习经历?internship
I bacame an intern at ..... for over a month. The company, located in ...., is committed to design the motor drive system used in electrical vehicles.
I was responsible for ..... .
20.你是如何做出选择的?make a choice, decision
First, Listen to the opinions and suggestions of elders, parents, and friends.
Second, Don't stick to the rules, and dare to make innovative and breakthrough choices based on actual conditions.
Last, tell myself that no matter what decision         I make, I must bear the consequences myself.
21.本科学校和研究生学校的区别?
I graduated from .... with a bachelor’s degree and will graduate from ... with a master’s degree.
... and ... are both famous universities in China, and they are the best universities in my mind. .... is a serious and strict university major in engineering, and ... is an inclusive and open comprehensive university. I spent the best time with my universities. I am very grateful for the education both in Knowledge and personality.
22.How do you think about professional experience and professional education? Which one is more important? Give me the reason.
I think they have different importance in different time.
When one is a Graduates, professional education seems more important to him or her. Without professional education, he or she cannot have the chance to work for a good company. Thus, he or she cannot get professional experience at all.
When one is already a staff of a company, professional experience will be more important. Without professional experience, he or she cannot have the chance to be a senior staff or a cadre in the company. Having professional experience will help one more competitive at this time.
23.How do you prepare for your CET6?
First, I made daily plans including daily words plan, daily listening plan, and daily reading plan. I set alarms on my phone to ensure the plans can be done in time.
Second, I did Mock test papers everyday from the day a week before the Official test, to Keep the feeling of CET test.
二、关于公司
24.谈谈对大众公司的认识?
Volkswagen is one of the world’s top manufacturers of automobiles. With its future programme “TOGETHER-Strategy 2025” the Group is becoming a global leader of sustainable mobility.
Volkswagen has 12 individual brands, including the Audi brand group and the Volkswagen brand group. Each brand operates as an independent entity on the market. The products range from motorcycles to small cars and luxury vehicles.
The group is a long-established but dynamic and innovative one. It constantly breaks through itself. In the era of new energy, the group is leading the world’s new stage of electric mobility. It also develops intelligent transport systems for cities, With the effort of Volkswagen, the urban ecosystem will be cleaner and safer in the future.
The group has an excellent strategic vision and has been deeply rooted in the Chinese market. It is a landmark that Volkswagen and FAW jointly established FAW-Volkswagen company, it provides a new development concept and a successful practice model for the rapid development of Chinese automobile industry.
25.为什么不去一汽集团而去一汽大众?选择一汽大众的理由。
My girlfriend is working in FAW-VW, so I hope to work together with her and all the staff of the big family.
What’s more, FAW-Volkswagen is one of the best automobile company in China, covering full range of passenger cars, and the performance and sales of each product are leading products in the market.
The company has good development prospects and can provide me with a broad development platform, and it has been rated as "Best Employer "for many years.
All in all, the group is a desirable company, and being a member of it will be the pride of my life.
26.为什么选择这个岗位?
My major is ....., and my research direction is ...... so becoming a product development engineer is more suitable for me. I can ....., according to the actual working conditions of the car. I can make my own contribution to the development of the .... .
27.如果有足够的钱,想买什么车?不限大众品牌。
I want to buy Audi A6L. First, Audi is a famous brand in China. Its temperament is Low-key and restrained. In the A6L interior, every detail has been carefully designed by top experts. The A6L gives people a more light and elegant feel by a more atmospheric body. It will let me have an extraordinary driving experience by its top safety performance and dynamic performance.
28.汽车行业未来的发展?(对汽车工业前景的看法?)Automobile industry, prospect
Automobile industry will be a sunrise industry for a long time to come because I can hardly imagine how people live when they have no car. In Automobile industry, there are the world's top engineers and scientists, so future high-tech will be born here. In new energy era, advanced motor technology and Autopilot technology based on artificial intelligence will lead the revolution in the automotive industry.
终面中文
1.平时如何提高自己?
2.有没有和别人发生过冲突?与人发生矛盾的具体场景?
3.形容一下自己的性格
4.性格弱点
5.最有成就感的一件事?
6.对一汽-大众组织机构了解吗?一汽-大众有管理岗和研发岗,你进入公司后想从事哪方面的工作?
7.最大的缺点是什么?
8.学生工作中最重要的是什么?
9.学习成绩如何?
10.对专业领域之外的知识了解吗?
11.组织过什么大的活动?
12.举例说明沟通协调能力好?
13.如何给自己制定目标?
14.介绍一下你的家庭?
15让我感觉最骄傲、自豪的是什么?
16.最有挫败感的一件事?为什么?
17.大学期间最失败的事?
18.说说你认为最重要的一个奖项?
19.你在上一轮面试中哪里表现得好?
20.如何评价一汽-大众?
群面
1.(一汽技术中心)国家加大对新能源汽车的补贴力度,同时出台严格政策,达标的企业才能得到补贴,这一政策对新能源汽车的发展有何影响?
2.(广汽丰田)对以下5位名人的杰出程度进行排序:牛顿,达尔文,瓦特,麦哲伦,法拉第。
3.(一汽大众)油气开发该不该向民营企业开放?
4. (一汽大众)有关员工成长,选出15个选项中两个最重要和两个最不重要的方面?
提升公司形象;员工培训;职业生涯规划;加强学历教育;优化员工结构;给基层员工领导培训;加强公司管理和业务水平;提高报酬;公平环境;关心员工家庭;组织娱乐活动。
5.(一汽大众)高校图书馆该不该对外开放?
6.(一汽大众)一汽大众是否应该生产廉价车?
7.(一汽大众)农民工子女入学问题,有一个学校环境设施条件差,现在教育部门来查,因该学校没有办学资格,是取消,还是破例保留?二选一。
8.(一汽大众)六个老师,选择优秀的班主任,选一等奖1名,二等奖2名,三等奖3名。
9. (一汽大众)本市大学生3.7万,找到工作的1.7万,为提高就业率,人大代表提出议案:
1)给招聘大学生的企业福利补贴;
2)鼓励大学生创业;
3)在社会选择1000家公司试点实习岗位,培训大学生;
4)鼓励大学生去西部就业;
5)鼓励大学生去乡镇企业
10.(一汽大众)7个大数据应用领域,选出3个最优可能应用广泛的领域:健康医疗、灾难预测、交通、商业、
标准:可行性,应用价值
11.(一汽大众)公司销售一款车,10种营销方式,选出3种重要的,再讨论出最重要的,并且设计营销方案。
微信、广告植入、明星代言、电商、体验式营销、提高售后
12.(一汽大众)如何营销现在的车:四个营销方式排序:品牌营销、产品营销、
先定标准:
什么样的营销方式是好(合适)的营销方式?
有效的营销:创造并保有客户
营销的终极使命:追求利润最大化
品牌营销:利用品牌符号,把无形的营销网络铺建到社会公众心里,把产品输送到消费者心里。使消费者选择消费时认这个产品,投资商选择合作时认这个企业。这就是品牌营销。
品牌的形成并非一朝一夕完成,品牌的打造只有经过日积月累,才能走向成功。
打造品牌:把企业的信誉、文化、产品、质量、科技、潜力等重要信息凝炼成一个品牌符号,着力塑造其广泛社会知名度和美誉度,烙印到公众心里,使产品随品牌符号走进到消费者心里。
如何树立品牌?
第一步:分析行业环境,寻找区隔概念。你得从市场上的竞争者开始,弄清他们在消费者心中的大概位置,以及他们的优势和弱点。你要寻找一个概念,使自己与竞争者区别开来。
第二步:卓越的品质支持。
第三步:整合、持续的传播与应用。企业要靠传播才能将品牌植入消费者心智,并在应用中建立自己。
从一般意义上讲,产品竞争要经历产量竞争质量竞争价格竞争服务竞争品牌竞争,前四个方面的竞争其实就是品牌营销的前期过程,当然也是品牌竞争的基础。从这一角度出发,要做好品牌营销,以下五方面不可等闲视之:
1、质量第一
2、诚信至上
3、定位准确
4、个性鲜明
5、巧妙传播
产品营销:
《阿凡达》里有一句话:人可以退役,但精神不能退役。产品可以退役,但品牌不能退役。
产品营销是品牌营销的初级阶段,品牌营销就是“潘拉多星球”,那里无限可能,无所不能。
4P营销理论:产品(Product)、价格(Price)、渠道(Place)、宣传(Promotion
但是随着互联网和移动物联网的兴起,传统的4P理论虽然仍旧可以使用,但是已经无法满足于移动互联网时代的营销了。主要有以下几点原因:
1)消费需求变化太快
2)渠道多样化、时间碎片化让渠道变得不可捉摸
3)营销方式的大变革让企业营销方式多样化
面试注意事项:
在群面的时候不要抢话说也不要不说话,做一个对团队有用的人就行。

+10
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

求职中

发表于 2018-10-23 11:40 |显示全部楼层
千skr 发表于 2018-10-20 23:08
楼主太棒了!祝能拿到想要的offer!

谢谢您的祝福
+10
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 QQ登录

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

应届生微信小程序|应届生求职网YingJieSheng.COM ( 沪ICP备12015550号-13 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-9 09:29